Re: RMAN: will it work with Oracle 7?

From: Peter Sharman <psharman_at_au.oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 1999 09:16:06 -0800

Sergei

I believe not. EBU was the tool we used with Oracle7.

Pete

--

Regards

Pete

Peter Sharman                              Email: psharman_at_au.oracle.com
WISE Course Development Manager            Phone: +1.650.607.0109 (int'l)
Worldwide Internal Services Education            (650)607 0109 (local)
San Francisco

"Controlling application developers is like herding cats." Kevin Loney, ORACLE DBA Handbook
"Oh no it's not! It's much harder than that!" Bruce Pihlamae, long term ORACLE DBA