Foreign key

From: Guntur Kosasih <guntur_at_jaknet.com>
Date: 7 Jan 1999 15:10:34 +0700

I have exchange rate table (has column: currency_code, valid_date_from, valid_date_to, exchange_rate; Primary key is currency_code and valid_date_from) and transaction table (has column: trx_no, trx_date, currency_code, amount_in_trx).

The problem is how can I create foreign key to exchange rate table, so I can know exchange_rate for every trx_date.

Can anybody help me out here????

Thanks in Advance.....

Guntur Kosasih
guntur_at_jaknet.com Received on Thu Jan 07 1999 - 02:10:34 CST