Beginner Question ~ Connection Problem !

From: Kenny Lim <kennylim74_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 23:24:32 -0800

Hi All,

When I try to log on, I get this error msg.

ORA-03121 NO interface driver connected, function not performed.

I can actually log on through plus80 but not sqlplus. Does anyone know how to resolve the connection problem ? Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Kenny Received on Thu Jan 07 1999 - 01:24:32 CST