How do I speed up deleting from a very dynamic table

From: Rod Stewart <rod.stewart_at_afp.gov.au>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 1999 17:02:40 +1000

Dear friends and colleagues,

I have a table that is used as a dynamic log to record various types of search results. The data is very dynamic, with data moving in and out at a very rapid rate. Our problem lies with the speed of deletion. Is there some way to speed the deletion, perhaps by somehow skipping / circumventing all the rolling back etc which we don't require?

Thanks in advance,

Rod J. Stewart Received on Thu Jan 07 1999 - 01:02:40 CST