Re: Multiple databases from single install

From: Van Messner <vmessner_at_netaxis.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 14:57:49 -0500

Hello Brandon:

    You install Oracle and create a database. I assume what you want to do is to have one Oracle installation and five small databases. To do that, after Oracle is installed, you issue the create database statement five times - after setting up all the proper init.ora files etc., etc.

    Then, you have to tell Oracle which database you want to start up.

Van