Re: Locks

From: Peter Chan <chanp_at_nortelnetworks.ca>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 1999 12:55:54 -0500

You could try one of the following solutions:

  1. Ask the user that has the table locked to do a rollback/commit, this should unlock the table.
  2. Find the sid of the user who has the table locked and then kill the user at the session level.

I hope this helps.

--
Peter Chan, Nortel Networks email: chanp_at_nortelnetworks.ca Received on Wed Jan 06 1999 - 11:55:54 CST