Re: internal error, PL/SQL

From: Stewart Burnett <Stewart_at_burnettms.nospam.demon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 14:07:39 -0000

I is also solved in 3.0.1.0.1, which incidentally says it is 3.0.1 in the list if installed applications.

After a phone call to Oracle Support this morning the problem can also be caused by having to few PL/SQL Agents available - see;

 Cartridge Administration -> Cartridge Summary(WRB) -> Objects -> PLSQL Entry in Table. The Min and Max Values define minimum number of Agents available, Max limits the number of additional Agents that can be spawned to cope with demand.

Having said that Ken is correct, you should upgrade to the latest 4.0.? which I believe is a free upgrade from 3.0.?

Stewart Burnett

Please remove 'nospam' from address when replying direct.

Ken <ken_at_bayline.com> wrote in message news:36923378.6F10933A_at_bayline.com...
>It's a common well know problem with the 3.0 software.
>The problem was solved in 4.0
>
>Ken
>
>hzhang_at_lri.ucsf.edu wrote:
>
>> Hi, I installed Oracle Web Appl Server 3.0 over Oracle8. Also installed
PL/SQL