Re: Enterprise MANAGER !!!1

From: Igor N. Kolomiets <ink_at_gts.lg.ua>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 09:39:05 +0200

Hi,
i did everything that you wrote but dbsnmp_status said that 'DB subagent does not run';
Moreover, in manual they say that listener becomes available for snmp after Oracle Master agent is started, but either before i run from a command prompt net start OracleAgent (that presumably starts master agent) or after that LSRCTL said that current listener does not visible for SNMP. Can you give me any example of configuration files that stoled from system with Agent running?
Regards,
Igor

>Then afaik in the tnsnames.ora of the system running EM there should be a
line
>AGENT_<nodename of the server> = followed by the usual host = port = 1748
(in
>this case) rigmarole. BTW I forgot, the listener.ora on the server has a
few
>special requirements:
>all KEYWORDS are supposed to be in UPPERCASE, and there should be only one
IPC