Re: PeopleSoft: Upgrade 5.12 to 7.5 - anyone tried direct path???

From: john hayes <aikosys_at_earthlink.net>
Date: 1999/01/05

Richard,

Thanks for your input. Actually, I did post to peoplesoft's "Customer Connection" discussion group - but it appears to be fairly dead. Although there are some postings there, responses are rare and long delayed....
I thought I'd see if the ole usenet still has any life. It does, moreso than peoplesoft's page - but not quite like it used to....

I already have peoplesoft's line on the issue - I just wanted to see what other users think.

I don't know why there is no PeopleSoft newsgroup. Pretty much all software is proprietary (Oracle for example...). Maybe we should create one.