Restrict the number of records

From: G. Kakisina <ivkaki_at_hvision.nl>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1999 11:43:35 +0100

Hi,

I want to know if it is possible to restrict the number of records to show when using a SELECT statement.
For example, i got a table with a thousand records. When I use a SELECT statement, 500 records show up. I only want 10 results. How can i do this?

G. K. Received on Tue Jan 05 1999 - 04:43:35 CST