Re: PeopleSoft: Upgrade 5.12 to 7.5 - anyone tried direct path???

From: Mike Guice <mikgui_at_iesg.com>
Date: 1999/01/04

I too am a PeopleSoft Developer (new from PowerBuilder) and have wondered why there aren't any News groups for PeopleSoft. Is it because of the propriety nature of the software?

I doubt if you find a lot of information on the www.peoplesoft.com (customer connection). The way to find out is to call support. If they say it…do it. That has been my experience with PeopleSoft.

Mike Guice

Richard Flores wrote in message <76k1q4$1uc$1_at_news.ncal.verio.com>...
>You might post to the PeopleSoft support web site. It is used by
 PeopleSoft