Re: how to disable logging of listener?

From: CT Canberra <ctcanb_at_dynamite.com.au>
Date: 4 Jan 1999 21:44:35 GMT

Roman <Roman.Schoenbeck_at_hmi.ch> wrote in article <76purr$je1$1_at_news.eunet.ch>...
> Hello
>
> Does anybody know how to disable to logging of the listener?
> The listener.log file gets extremly large because all db connects get
> logged.
> Is there a switch in the configuration of Oracle for this?

In your $ORACLE_HOME/network/admin/listener.ora file, try setting TRACE_LEVEL_LISTENER to OFF.
Here's the appropriate line from my listener.ora: TRACE_LEVEL_LISTENER = OFF Then stop and start the listener.

Hope this helps.

-Richard B. Received on Mon Jan 04 1999 - 15:44:35 CST