Re: Oracle8 on NT Server or Workstation?

From: Johan Thorselius <johan.thorselius_at_outright.se>
Date: Sun, 03 Jan 1999 09:05:45 +0100

According to Oracle (NT tuning course) there is a some vital differences b/w NTS and NTW, among them
that the thread-scheduling and timeslicing is different. The kernel is the same, but NTS and NTW use different part of the kernel code. Oracle recommends NTS for 'large applications'.

Best regards

Johan Thorselius