SQL Scripts

From: Diego Pafumi <dpafumi_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: 1998/12/30

Hi Gurus and happy new Year !!!

Some people hear has to Test some applications and I'd like to Audit the inserts/Updates that they will make inserting some data in a Table. I need to populate a Table with:

    test_date
    user_id
    Name of Form
    Db_Table
    Column_of_Table
    Date Inserted

My question is : How can I take the User_id, the Name of Form, Db_Table and
Column_of_Table ???
My idea is tu use a Trigger for all the tables

Any ideas???? Thanks !!! Received on Wed Dec 30 1998 - 00:00:00 CST