Re: Where is procedure text???

From: Dr. Jan Dieckmann <JDieckmann_at_psi.de>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 1998 18:51:17 +0100

If you like to have more comfort use a tool like Hora 3. Hora 3 shows the source code with syntax highlighting. If the the source code contains compilation errors the window is split into two parts. The lower window displays the oracle error text, the upper highlights the corresponding line of the source code. If you move in the error window to another error the upper window scrolls to the corresponding source code.
See http://www.keeptool.com for a 30 days free trial version of Hora 3.

regards Jan Dieckmann