Re: multi oracle instances in one machine

From: David Sisk <davesisk_at_ipass.net>
Date: 1998/12/29

Hi:

I would suggest using a single database with multiple schemas. That way, you conserve one machine resources. Unless this is actually the same app for production use, test use, and development use. If that's the case, then I'd suggest three seperate databases.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

--
David C. Sisk