Re: Solaris 7 & Oracle 7.3.4

From: <nigel_tufnel_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: 1998/12/29

Sergey:

I just got off the phone with Oracle support, over support for Solaris 2.6 and Oracle 7.3.2.3, which are not compatible. It all worked except for the TCP listener.

Apparently the problems were related to the libraries included with Solaris, and the libraries expected by Oracle.

If you have a problem running 7.3.4 on Solaris 7, install Oracle on Solaris 2.6, then move your directories over to Solaris 7.

Regards,

Nigel