Dev2K 1.3 connect to PO8

From: <rgaston_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 1998 02:48:17 GMT

I have Developer 2000 and personal oracle 8 on a win95 PC. I just installed them but I haven't got any idea how to get the designers to connect to the database. the database installed fine and runs ok since i could connect using the sqlplus that came with po8. dev 2k installed ok too since i could connect to a remote database. the problem is, i have no experience whatsoever with personal oracle and net8.

thanks for your assistance.

Regards