Veritas errors

From: <holmesb_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 1998 20:29:38 GMT

We are running Oracle 8.0.4 on Sun Enterprise 5500 under Solaris 2.6. We are also using Veritas file systems on out A5000 array. We tape backups are done errors are occurring. The stripe size being used is 64K. On one of our file systems that is striped across 4 disks, the backup seems to consistently get an error. We've done the usual hardware checks. Has anyone run into this or a very similar problem? If so, would you share whatever fixes, etc., you've used. Thanks.