Re: Oracle Discoverer/2000

From: Pat MInnis <pminnis_at_maverick.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 1998 22:42:16 -0600

It has been a while, but I believe I just exported the repository owner that I created at installation and imported it to the other database. I believe all the queries (that seem to belong to actual users) exist in reality in the repository. The underlying views may need to be recreated by saving the queries again -- I don't know. I never bothered to give create view directly to the users. I never got that complicated with it. I believe I also recall having to give schema-edit and data-edit back to the appropriate users on the other database.

Hope this helps.