Re: OCI and fstream

From: Joel R. Kallman <jkallman_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 1998 14:03:55 GMT

On Fri, 25 Dec 1998 05:58:18 GMT, leirace_at_my-dejanews.com wrote:

>I want use OCI and fstream together.
>
>But all of two defined "text"
>when I compile
>It's tell me
>: 'text' : redefinition; symbol cannot be overloaded with a typedef
>
>Can you give me some suggest?

Look in the header file oratypes.h, at the defintion of OraText:

	#ifndef LUSEMFC
	 	typedef OraText text;
	#endif

So all you need to do is define the constant LUSEMFC, which will define "OraText" and not "text". After this, no conflict with your other headers should occur.

> leirace

Thanks!

Joel

Joel R. Kallman Oracle Government, Education, & Health

Columbus, OH                             http://govt.us.oracle.com

jkallman@us.oracle.com                   http://www.oracle.com

The statements and opinions expressed here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Oracle Corporation. Received on Mon Dec 28 1998 - 08:03:55 CST