Re: Want to remove strange tables EVT_, SMP_

From: Jeremiah Wilton <jeremiah_at_wolfenet.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 1998 00:00:05 -0800

Any PC with Enterprise Manager has a utility for uninstalling the repository tables. This utility will let you drop various types of repositories created by Oracle products.

To drop all the repository tables, you can use

$ORACLE_HOME\bin\vobsh -l -o drop -p all

The utility also comes with a help screen:

$ORACLE_HOME\bin\vobsh -h

--
Jeremiah Wilton http://www.wolfenet.com/~jeremiah