Re: NT Block Size...How is it reported?

From: Nuno Souto <nsouto_at_acay.com.au>
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 1998 00:27:24 +1100

You don't. The block size in NT (I believe 2K) is immaterial for ORACLE. What you got to watch out is that the cluster size of your drive matches the block size of your database. In NT, when you format the drive with the Disk Administrator, you have the option of choosing a cluster size. Set this to the block size you plan to use with your database. Simple, and you'll get more efficient I/O.

--
Cheers
Nuno Souto