NT/OracleTNSLister NT Service Errors

From: John Bauer <jjb_at_stratos.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 1998 16:12:52 -0500

I have installed Oracle Server 7.3.4 on Windows NT Workstation 4.0 After the initial installation everything seemed to work including the OracleTNSListener Service. When I came back the next day OracleTNSListner would not start. I've tried everything I can think of including the installation of NT 4.0 service pack 3. The TNS Listner still won't start. Can anyone help?

Please reply to jjb_at_stratos.net or this discussion group

Thanks
John Bauer Received on Thu Dec 24 1998 - 15:12:52 CST