Re: svrmgrm linux

From: Anton Dischner <dischner_at_med.uni-muenchen.de>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 1998 14:33:54 +0100

> Right? You're sitting down in front of your PC's monitor reading this,
> correct? Well right is that side:
> ------------------------------------------>
>
> This side is left:
>
> (Advice is void when you turn your monitor on it's side, or upside down.)

Hey Billy!

I asked my boss who stands behind my monitor and he say that's not true! Are you trying to bullshit us ;-)

I was able to use svrmgrm on my SGI Oracle 7.3.3 connecting to OraLinux. Everything worked except Storage - Rollback section.

Oracle Server manager 2.3.3.0.0
Connected as 'scott' using 7.3.2.0.0 views. <- hmm shouldn't this be 7.3.3

Yes, learn the command line first and then use GUI for lazyness.

Kind regards,

Toni Received on Wed Dec 23 1998 - 07:33:54 CST