Re: Database server: Why Windows NT does not support command-line option???

From: Tony Rogerson <tonyrogerson_at_compuserve.com>
Date: 1998/12/22

On the times where I've had to work 15 - 20 hours fixing a system and had to do most of the work on the server I'm incredibly grateful for the GUI.

Please, in future, keep your advertising somewhere else that doesn't offend people here who are working.

--
Hope the above helps.

Tony Rogerson MCP/SQL Server MVP
Torver Computer Consultants Ltd