Server Requirements for Oracle HR - HELP

From: x <xx_at_xx.xx.xx>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 20:31:42 -0500

Hi,

I know less than nothing about oracle and the resource it requires to run efficiently.

So, I hope someone with 2 cents worth can help me out.

I have been tasked with setting up a HP system with the capability of running
Oracle HR release 11. It uses a Oracle 8.04 database with a Java front end.

There are ~ 1500 employees that will be tracked with this software. The number of
concurrent users will be between 10 and 20. I want to implement a single server solution.

I have some specs already from Oracle and HP, but would like to know if any of you may have some comments.

Please respond to mark.newell_at_cdott.com

Thank you for your time.

Mark Newell Received on Tue Dec 22 1998 - 19:31:42 CST