Re: ORACLE APPLICATION SERVER (WEB)

From: Vinod <vv_at_dummy.com>
Date: 23 Dec 1998 04:38:12 GMT

Hi,

  We are currently using Dev 2000 2.1 + Dev 2000 Server + WAS.

  Using the Forms Catridge.
  Everything works fine except for some small problems.   But, Licencing is expensive. You have to get as many user   licences.

  For configuration, Just follow as in the Installation manuals   of both Oracle Web Server and Dev 2000 Server.   It is straight forward. You should not be having any problems.

Regards,
Vinod

Mike Gruntz <mgruntz_at_ix.netcom.com> wrote in article <367ED96B.F69F31E4_at_ix.netcom.com>...