Re: control file ...

From: TurkBear <johng_at_nospam.mm.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 21:38:06 GMT

If this is a production database, your option may be to resign...(sorry)

If, in the past, you have issued a 'backup controlfile to trace' command, then you can recreate the file from the one in your trace directory( maybe) otherwise, I think you may be out of options....

manuk_at_gradine.cis.upenn.edu (Manu Kambhampati) wrote:

>What are my options if I have accidentally erased the
>control file (?/dbs/cntrl@.dbf') and I don't have a
>backup copy - Where can I get a copy of this?
>
>THis is for Oracle server 7.1.3.2
>
>thanks
>Manu.
>
>--

To reply please remove the 'nospam' part of the address Received on Tue Dec 22 1998 - 15:38:06 CST