Why doesn't Netscape handle WAS cartridge requests correctly?

From: Paul <q9820458_at_mn.waseda.ac.jp>
Date: 22 Dec 1998 20:52:06 GMT

I have been developing my WAS application with Internet Explorer, and was quite surprised that when I finally used Netscape, my cartridge request URLs in my HTML were treated as file downloads - ONLY in Netscape. What gives?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

    email responses appreciated,

    thanks,

        paul Received on Tue Dec 22 1998 - 14:52:06 CST