Host based autentication

From: ENDUSER <sadams_at_nosp.rtp.oao.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 14:31:35 -0500

We are going to use a auto scheduler to kick off some processes in our database for users. Our question is how do we not put passwords in our shell script.
We have heard that one can use validnode to help with this. Any ideas, experience or thoughts would be helpfull.

Thanks.
Sam and Scott. Received on Tue Dec 22 1998 - 13:31:35 CST