Export Problem

From: Merlin Team <merlin_team_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 15:22:32 -0000

Hi,

I am trying to automate an export of my database. The problem I have encountered is that if I call the exp73 with just the username, password and database the export works fine.

If I then try to pass it a parfile with the appropriate parameters I get the following error:

EXP-00041 Export done in servers US7ASCII different from users character set WE8ISO8859P1
EXP-00000 Export terminated unsuccessfully

Can anybody help or advise me on how I can get around this problem.

Thanks

Paul
paul_merlin_at_hotmail.com Received on Tue Dec 22 1998 - 09:22:32 CST