Re: v$parameter

From: Nuno Souto <nsouto_at_acay.com.au>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 22:10:38 +1100

Thomas Kyte wrote in message <36814cad.1214215_at_192.86.155.100>...

>It *is* consistent. ROLES are not enabled during the compilation and
subsequent
>executions of any stored object including functions, procedures, packages, and
>views.

Yup! You're quite right. Creates other problems, though. Would be nicer if the ROLE behaviour was the same all the way through. But I can see the problems that would cause.

>You do not have any stored procedures that use roles...

As I said in my e-mail: AAARRRGH! Someone created the privileges without telling me. Now I've gotta go and fix things... ;-)

--
Cheers
Nuno Souto