[NEWS] Re: Oracle DBA Certification Practice Tests

From: Pavel I Babachanakh <uxid_at_artintel.cherkassy.ua>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 08:25:09 +0200

Hi, Alex.

I'm willing to get Oracle DBA exam tests (1-4).

Pavel

"Alexandros Kotsiras, NYC" wrote:

Hi,
I am currently looking for the STSoftware practice test for the following Oracle DBA exam :
"Oracle8 New features for Administrators"
I already have the tests for Exams 1,2,3 and 4 and i am willing to exchange. If anybody interested please reply.
Thanks, Alex. Received on Tue Dec 22 1998 - 00:25:09 CST