how to config server to server sql*Net

From: À¹ºaµq <tzh8098_at_ms29.hinet.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 1998 00:05:51 +0800

I have two database running on two platform (2 risc /6000), the oracle version is 8.05
I want to create Database Link . But I have problem with my sql*net. first, my databases have the same name on two platform, and the tnsnames.ora are the
same in two platform,thet have the same service name . but the lsnrctl.ora is different .
So I can connect to each database using Sql*plus , but when I want to create Database link
I was confused.

May I reconstruct the TNSNAMES.ORA on two platform without affect my client pc Easy*net configuration . And by giving each TNSNAMES unique service name , will i solve this problem. Received on Sat Dec 19 1998 - 10:05:51 CST