Re: Linux Oracle Server, link error

From: <chlor_dk_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 1998 14:13:16 GMT

In article <367AC428.8E276FC3_at_email.com>,   Gary <garywong_at_email.com> wrote:

> what is the utitlities/account/password to execute the SQL in order to
> activate the system. I have try system/manager. There are so many
> error when executing the SQL. Anyone can help.

"root" for oracle is sys/change_on_install

It got many errors too, like:
/usr/i486-linux/bin/ld: cannot open -lnsl: No such file or directory

when i'm running:
oracle_at_linux:/home/oracle/rdbms/lib > make -f ins_rdbms.mk install

I've installed SuSE 5.3 DEVEL to be sure to have most needed packages

--
Hans Schou chlor_at_schou.dk.dk (antispam:remove one pair of ".dk")