Newbie: How to install Replication Manager ?

From: DAVID SMITH <dsmith_at_hpti.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 1998 08:24:03 -0500

All,

I am new to replication. I have both the 8.0.4 Enterprise Edition and = Client CDs (for NT 4.0). I am trying to install Replication Manager = (1.4) from CD. I simply want to install the replication option on two = NT 4 databases (8.0.4) and the replication manager GUI on an NT4 = workstation. However I can not find Replication Manager on either CD = using the Oracle installer (selecting custom --> display all products). = Do I have to buy something else? I believe it is there, as the = catrep.sql scripts are there. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TIA,
-- David Smith
davidsmith_at_tidalwave.net Received on Sat Dec 19 1998 - 07:24:03 CST