Oracle Web Server 3.01.01 (SSL)

From: Armin Bueeler <abueeler_at_kjs.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 1998 13:43:53 +0100

We have just upgraded our Oracle Web server from version 3.0.0 to version 3.01.01. Everything works fine except of the SSL part. Now we can only access our pages with http and not with https. It seems that this is a problem with the upgrade.

Anybode made the same experience ?

Thanks,
Armin Bueeler
Taloca AG, Zug/Switzerland
abueeler_at_kjs.com Received on Sat Dec 19 1998 - 06:43:53 CST