Re: Oracle on unix or NT

From: David Sisk <davesisk_at_ipass.net>
Date: 1998/12/18

Ooops, let me qualify one statement:

Concerning Oracle/Linux/Intel, you'll probably get the same or better performance and reliability as Oracle/NT on the same hardware, and probably about the same performance and reliability as Oracle/Solaris/Intel, but lower cost in both cases.

Regards,

--
David C. Sisk
The Unofficial ORACLE on NT site