Re: Help, Help, Help

From: aziz basharyar <azizb_at_sprint.ca>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 21:48:49 -0500

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for your information, you know my problem is how to spool from PL/SQL in stored procedures not SQL * Plus. currently I save the results of qureis to a buffer in the back end and from fron-end I save to file as Excel exportable, but it is slow and create network trafics, so I decided to use UTL_FILE package but I don't know very well this package, if you have any information about this package please let me know.

Thanks again.

<3681fe76.8755064_at_netnews.worldnet.att.net>...