Re: Password of Internal

From: Jorge <pumuky22_at_usa.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 19:30:42 +0100

No, you musn't insert a parameter in Init.ora you must expecify internal pwd when you are creating the service like this:

c:\orant\bin\oradim80 -new -sid ORCL -intpwd ORACLE -startmode auto -pfile
c:\oradata\init.ora
c:\orant\bin\oradim80 -startup -sid ORCL -starttype srvc,inst -usrpwd
ORACLE -pfile c:\oradata\init.ora

Or, you can launch oradim80 (NT) and modify services properties Sorry for my English.....
bye.