Where is procedure text???

From: <alt_at_interchange.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 17:13:20 GMT

Hi

Can someone tell me if there is a table in the data dictionary that holds the syntax for procedures / packages that have been created by a user (like the text field in DBA_VIEWS) ? I've looked high and low and can't find it - and no I don't have Enterprise Manager tool set either...... wish I had though!

Please email response to alt_at_interchange.co.uk

Thanks for the help.

Al