Re: Oracle INTERNAL password problem

From: Reid Lai <reidlai_at_hk.super.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 1998 00:29:42 +0800

orapwd73 file=d:\orant\database\pwdorcl.ora password=internal maxusers=5

You can change the file path and password as you want.

mlluk_at_technologist.com wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I have a old oracle instance running on a Solaris machine. Someone has set
> the "INTERNAL" password to some unkown password and left the company. I have
> tried the "oracle/change_on_install/manager" with no luck. Is there any way
> to by pass or reset this INTERNAL password?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Regards,
> ML

Best Regards,

Reid Lai <reidlai_at_hk.super.net>
Oracle 7.3 Certified Database Administrator (OCP)

The above opinions are mine and do not represent any official standpoints of my employer Received on Fri Dec 18 1998 - 10:29:42 CST