Re: Oracle DBA Certification Practice Tests

From: Alexander G Bozhik <sander_at_isd.anet.donetsk.ua>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 15:07:14 +0200

Hi,
So am I.
Sincerely Yours,

                         Alexander G Bozhik
Grt wrote in message <36783A04.82A3AAD4_at_hotmail.com>...

    Hi,
    Excuse me for not being able to exchange ( I don't have any). But = will you consider sharing your test on Oracle 8 New Features... ( or any = other)?

    I really would appreciate it,

    grt

    "Alexandros Kotsiras, NYC" wrote:

    Hi,

        I am currently looking for the STSoftware practice test for the = following Oracle DBA exam :

        "Oracle8 New features for Administrators"
        I already have the tests for Exams 1,2,3 and 4 and i am willing =
to exchange.
        If anybody interested please reply.
        Thanks, Alex.