Re: jdbc : No more data to read from socket

From: <sudhin_at_saathi.ncst.ernet.in>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 03:40:59 GMT

I am adding more to my posting.
The driver gets loaded. It is not able to logon. It does detect the server, because if I change the myhost or port or SID, I do get a Oracle Not Available message.
Reading the archives , I note some answers: 1. time_out : I dont have Oracle client oci installed, no Oracle_home , I want to use pure java driver.
2. This is bug, will be fixed. Where is the bug free driver ?

People are using jdbc drivers with oci , is there anyone using pure java driver without oci ?

Thanks again for your time.