Re: Oracle on unix or NT

From: Stephen Tenberg <STenberg_at_fcs-usa.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 19:41:42 GMT

No need to be confused. I only speak of my experience, and not others, and for me Oracle 8.0 /NT 4.0 works like a charm, is easily managed and supported remotely, and has never crashed.

On the other hand, for large scale installations, I prefer UNIX.

The UNIX installations require a more expensive OS support person, in my opinion.

Regards,

Steve