Re: "Warning: ...." NO INFO!

From: TurkBear <johng_at_nospam.mm.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 17:23:26 GMT

Try the fiollowing from sqlplus

show errors package body <package body name>;

Substitute your package body name and it will give you more info about the errors encountered....

This same command is used with procedures,packages,functions,triggers and views.

Hope it helps....

x09mjs_at_morgan.ucs.mun.ca (Michael James Seymour) wrote:

>I'm trying to create packages, package body's, etc... through scripts but
>on some, not all, I'm getting a warning:
>
>Warning: Package Body created with compilation errors.
>
>This all fine and dandy but I haven't figured out where the problem is or
>even how I can find out where the problem is. Are there more detailed
>error messages for this somewhere?
>
>Thanks a bunch
>
>Mike

To reply please remove the 'nospam' part of the address Received on Thu Dec 17 1998 - 11:23:26 CST