How to use NCHAR and NCLOB?

From: Antony MA <bsykma_at_polyu.edu.hk>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 17:12:15 +0800

Hi ,

   I spent hours on the Oracle documentation and still need help.    I am tring to store Chinese (GB encoded text). How should I do?

   As far as I know, there is database character set and national character set.

  Can a database storage 2 different character sets. What is the use of national
  character set and how to define its parameters?

Thanks

Antony MA Received on Thu Dec 17 1998 - 03:12:15 CST