ORACLE DB links for packages in remote DB

From: Manoj Goel <mgoel_at_jps.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 21:45:23 -0800

Hi guys,

  We are trying to use a link to execute functions in a package in a remote database
  But we are having a problem establishing the link. The link can't see the functions
  in package.

  Can any body help us how to establish this link.

You can email me at my office address also if possible which is manoj_goel_at_uscs.com

Thanks

Manoj Received on Wed Dec 16 1998 - 23:45:23 CST