Re: Need help with Oacle Web Server

From: .... <joe_at_microsoft>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 19:45:46 -0800

Hi Dave,

If you point a web browser to the machine (i.e. http://machine.domain.com) do you see the default web server admin page?

If no - and you get an error, check in the NT services to see if your web listener is running - start it if it's not.

If you see the default admin page - use the Admin link to configure DCD's for the schemas that web users will be accessing.

I found the hyperlinked examples page very helpful - since I could see the html, then browse the procedure source code on the db.

Darin Pendergraft.